Helping to equip young people with life skills through the medium of horses
Who we are and why we exist:-
Horses 4 All provide disadvantaged children with an opportunity to spend time in the glorious Somerset Countryside and to meet and spend time with our equines.
Many children do not get the opportunity to see, touch and interact with horses.
At Horses 4 All we aim to provide children with an opportunity they would not normally receive.
- To allow disadvantaged children to spend time with horses.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all children.
- To assist in providing children with an opportunity to be part of a horse’s life, to understand the time, effort and commitment involved and to share the joys, benefits and excitement of doing so
- To provide a safe place for children to be able to enjoy equines and the outdoor life.
- To increase awareness of risks, educate and reduce the number of accidents resulting from equestrianism from non-equestrian people such as when riding on the roads.
- To raise funds by way of donations, legacies and events to provide equine interaction for those who wouldn’t normally be able to.