Children should be dropped off between 8.30am and 9 am each morning, this can be earlier by prior arrangement.
• We will endeavour to provide your children with a healthy, varied and enjoyable menu during the week. Please provide us below with any allergies or dislikes that we need to be aware of.
• We ask that all children have a hat to current standards and no fixed peak for XC and recommend the wearing of Body Protectors to current standards especially when on the XC course
• All horses and ponies must be vaccinated
• Food and drinks will be available to purchase throughout the camp for anybody staying to watch.
• A Photographer will be in attendance on the Friday.
• There will also be progression awards for those who improve and shine through the week.
• Adlib Haylage will be available at a charge of £12 per pony for the week.
• Shavings will be available to purchase at £8 per bale.
FOOD INCLUDED FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AT CAMP WILL INCLUDE
Breakfast with drink – Mid-Morning snack and drink – Lunch and drink Afternoon tea with snack
• We will be serving Breakfast between 8 am and 9 am
• Stable Management 9 am – 9.30 am
• Riding groups 1 – 5 – 9.30 am – 11.30am
- Riding Groups 6 – 10 – 10am – 12 midday
• Lunch 12pm – 1.30 pm
• Afternoon Ride Groups 1 – 5 – 1.30-3.30 pm
- Afternoon Ride Groups 6 – 10 – 2pm – 4pm
• Afternoon tea and cake/snack 4 pm
• Stable Management 4.15 – 4.45 pm
• Non Residential Children may be collected from 4.45pm