Children should be dropped off between 8.30am and 9 am each morning, this can be earlier by prior arrangement.
• We will endeavour to provide your children with a healthy, varied and enjoyable menu during the week. Please provide us below with any allergies or dislikes that we need to be aware of.
• We ask that all children have a well-fitted hat to current Pony Club standards and recommend the wearing of Body Protectors especially when on the XC course
• We will be holding a social evening on the Wednesday when we encourage all parents and siblings to join us, food will be provided at £7 a head and we will have a licensed bar.
• We recommend your horses and ponies are vaccinated
• Food and drinks will be available to purchase throughout the camp for anybody staying to watch.
• A Photographer will be in attendance on the Friday.
• Friday will consist of a mini competition, incorporating dressage showjumpng and XC, none of the phases will be compulsory but we will encourage the children to compete in all the phases.
• Prizes will be awarded for each phase as well as for the complete ODE.
• There will also be progression awards for those who improve and shine through the week.
• Adlib Haylage will be available at a charge of £10 per pony for the week.
• Shavings will be available to purchase at £8 per bale.
FOOD INCLUDED FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AT CAMP WILL INCLUDE
Breakfast with drink • Mid-Morning snack and drink • Lunch and drink • Afternoon tea with snack
• We will be serving Breakfast between 8 am and 9 am
• Stable Management 9 am – 9.30 am
• Riding – 10 am – 12 Midday, including a mid-morning
drink and biscuits
• Lunch 12.30 till 1.30 pm
• Afternoon Ride 2-3.30 pm
• Afternoon tea and cake/snack 4 pm
• Stable Management 4.15 – 5 pm
• Children may be collected from 5 pm