Competitors Conditions of Entry
1. Chard Equestrian and the organiser shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death to any persons, property or animals at any time whilst on the show ground whether competing or not.
2. Chard Equestrian and the organiser reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at their discretion without explanation.
3. Chard Equestrian and the organiser reserve the right to cancel, alter, amend, split or amalgamate any class, or substitute any judge at any time.
4. The judge’s decision is final.
5. Hard hats to the current BSI standard must be worn by all riders when mounted, and by all competitors under the age of fourteen when showing in-hand.
6. Any person behaving inappropriately or using bad language to anyone on the show ground will be disqualified and asked to leave the show ground.
7. Any person found abusing any horse or pony will be disqualified and asked to leave the show ground.
8. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
9. Correct and appropriate riding attire must be worn at all times whilst competing.
If for any reason you cannot attend an event, you may be entitled to a refund provided you notify Chard Equestrian with at least 24 hours notice.